Monday 3 December 2012

An Apology

Hello. I just wanted to drop in quickly to apologize for being on a hiatus over the past few months. I recently went back into teaching after taking a break to raise my three children and had to take them time to re-adjust a lot of my teaching material. I truly look forward to bringing you more lesson ideas, free resources and great Websites that you can incorporate into your computer lab/classroom.

I would also love to take this time to announce that I have opened a store on Teachers Pay Teachers. While a lot of my resources on here will be free and available to you, I will be placing some of my more in-depth work on Teachers Pay Teachers for a very fair rate. I hope you do understand! I love to create (it's a passion of mine) and you will notice that there will be more in my store than computer lessons.

Anyway, I do look forward to sharing a lot of ideas with you. And since I will actively be writing lesson plans each week, I hopefully will be updating this more for you.

Thank you for being loyal,
Aimee
Kids Computer Lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment